When you have missing teeth, your smile no longer looks uniform and you may feel embarrassed. In addition, missing teeth can cause daily problems with otherwise simple tasks, such as eating and speaking. Dental prosthetics, can act as beautiful, natural teeth replacements that improve the health and beauty of your smile.
What Are the Benefits of Dental Prosthetics?
When you are missing teeth, you can experience a range of physical and emotional side effects that have a negative impact on your daily life. You may feel embarrassed and your confidence may sink. Conversing with friends and even eating meals may become difficult. Replacing lost teeth with dental prosthetics offers a number of benefits, including:
- You will enjoy a cosmetically beautiful smile, for improved confidence
- Speaking articulately will no longer be a problem
- You will enjoy comfortable, successful chewing for improved mealtime and better nutritional intake
- Replacing a tooth acts as a placeholder, so your remaining teeth do not shift into the empty space, which results in misalignment
- Feeling good about your smile means you will be more likely to succeed in all areas of your life
Which Types of Dental Prosthetics Do You Offer?
Dr. Pizzi and Dr. Mehdi and our team offer a wide variety of dental prosthetics to suit the diverse needs of each patient. Whether you are looking to replace a single tooth, multiple teeth in a row, several teeth spread across an arch, or all of your teeth, we have the expertise and beautiful prosthetics necessary to improve your smile. Our advanced dental prosthetics include:
Do You Make A Good Candidate for Dental Prosthetics?
If you are missing one or more teeth, you may make an excellent candidate for dental prosthetics. We offer options for every configuration of missing teeth and encourage you to speak with our team regarding your options.