Have you ever wished for the dazzling mega-watt smile you see on celebrities, but assumed the process would involve innumerable visit and procedures? What if you could achieve those results with a single procedure? Porcelain veneers offer complete smile transformation in as little as two visits.
What Are Veneers?
Dental veneers are a cosmetic procedure that can greatly improve the aesthetic quality of your smile. In addition, veneers may also improve the strength of your teeth. A veneer is a super-thin shell crafted out of ceramic and custom fitted over your tooth – or teeth.
We will take impressions of your top and bottom teeth and send them to a lab. A master ceramicist will create veneers designed to blend seamlessly with your smile, matching the color and shape of your tooth. Your dentist will adhere your custom-fitted veneers to your teeth with minimal, conservative prep work. In some cases, he will need to remove a minimal portion of your tooth’s enamel to ensure the best fit.
What Are the Benefits of Veneers?
Like your natural teeth, veneers are translucent, so your new smile will look extremely natural while camouflaging and correcting imperfections. The cosmetic and restorative capabilities of porcelain veneers include:
- Veneers improve a diverse set of imperfections with a single treatment, for an efficient approach to improving your smile
- Veneers camouflage discoloration and staining, which is ideal for helping teeth resistant to bleaching achieve a completely uniform, sparkling smile
- Dental veneers cover the visible surfaces of your teeth, so you can achieve your desired teeth shape, length, and size
- They cover cracks, chips, and other types of damage
- Veneers are durable, for long-term wear and easy care
- Veneers fill in spaces or gaps
- Porcelain veneers offer the appearance of a straighter smile in the case of mild misalignment
Do You Make A Good Candidate for Veneers?
If you dislike the appearance of your current smile and wish for a noticeable transformation without undergoing several treatments, you may be a perfect candidate for veneers. However, veneers are made for natural teeth only. If you have several prosthetics or are missing teeth, our team will discuss alternative solutions to boost the beauty of your smile.