Do you feel dissatisfied with your smile because of mild tooth imperfections? Whether you have gaps, a small chip or crack, or one tooth is shorter than another, a single visual issue may affect the uniformity of your entire smile.
What Are the Benefits of Teeth Bonding?
If your teeth display minor imperfections, bonding may offer the improvement you desire. Consider the following benefits of bonding when deciding which cosmetic treatment is best for your needs:
- Bonding can add length to a tooth, or improve tooth shape
- This treatment corrects cracks and chips
- Bonding offers whitening to a discolored or stained tooth, which is particularly beneficial to teeth resistant to bleaching
- Bonding fills spaces or gaps between teeth
- This treatment may correct mildly crooked teeth, for the appearance of a straighter smile
- Dental bonding is a cost-effective cosmetic treatment
What Is Teeth Bonding?
Teeth bonding is a cosmetic treatment that improves your tooth in just one visit. The dentist will use a moldable substance called composite. This is the same material used for tooth-colored fillings. The composite material is color matched to the color of your tooth for a seamless finish.
Do You Make A Good Candidate for Teeth Bonding?
When you feel unhappy with your smile, whether because of chips, cracks, gaps, tooth length, discoloration, or other minor imperfections, you may make an excellent candidate for dental bonding. Contact Modern Dentistry of Shrewsbury for an appointment to discuss tooth bonding options.