Shrewsbury is a vibrant, beautiful and close-knit town marked by strong family values. A town where we place the highest regards toward educational excellence, professionalism and hard work. As a part of your community, we are honored that you are considering Modern Dentistry of Shrewsbury, as your provider of cosmetic and general dentistry.
Comprehensive Care with a Focus on Cosmetic Dentistry
At Modern Dentistry of Shrewsbury, we believe that patient care, kindness and service are all a matter of course. The difference for us is really in the types of services we provide, with an array of sophisticated and modern dental technology.
- We perform innovative cosmetic treatments
, such as porcelain veneers and professional in-office ZOOM! teeth whitening.
- For patients requiring restorative treatmen
t, Dr. Pizzi and Dr. Mehdi also provide tooth-colored fillings and cro wns.
- Patients who have one or more missing teeth can once again enjoy a full, beautiful smile again with partials, dentures, and dental implant crowns.
- If you have damaged or missing teeth that hurt the function, appearance, and health of your smile, then you may benefit from restorative dentistry.
- We can repair teeth with tooth-colored fillings, lifelike porcelain crowns, and safe and comfortable root canal treatment.
- To replace one or multiple missing teeth, we can place natural looking dental prosthetics, such as partial dentures, dental bridges, full dentures, and breakthrough dental crowns.
- We offer ergonomic dental chairs for your maximum comfort.
- Digital imaging and intraoral cameras allow Dr. Pizzi and Dr. Mehdi to perform a thorough and precise diagnosis in a shorter time frame.
- We employ breakthrough laser technology to address gum disease and return your smile to optimal health.
- We have an on-staff periodontist and endodontist who offers emergency dental care for our patients.
- Our preventive services also include treatment for bruxism/TMJ and sleep apnea.
To maintain good dental health and reduce the risk of periodontal disease, we provide preventive services, including checkups and cleanings, as well as ultrasonic scaling. Prevention allows Dr. Pizzi and Dr. Mehdi to address common dental problems in the earliest stages, before they require more invasive treatment.