Dr. Emily S. Eleftheriou earned her Bachelor of Arts in the fields of Neuroscience and Biology at Smith College in Northampton, MA. Driven by her strong desire to make a difference in the oral health of others, she pursued a dental education at New York University College of Dentistry, in New York, NY where she graduated with the degree Doctor of Dental Surgery. Committed to clinical excellence and compassionate patient care, she chose to further her studies by completing a General Practice Residency at St. Barnabas Hospital (affiliated with Cornell Medical Center) in the Bronx, NY earning her Post-Graduate Certificate. Excelling in esthetics and prosthetics, fueled by her passion in the art of dentistry, she went on to achieve fellowship status with the Academy of General Dentistry earning the FAGD title in 2011. Her greatest achievement and personal reward, has been to motivate others of all ages, to make healthy life choices that restore their smile, confidence, and overall well-being. Dr. Eleftheriou enjoys precious time with family and friends, exploring the outdoors, nature walks, yoga, meditation, and the arts.
- Smith College in Northampton, MA: Bachelor of Arts in Neuroscience & Biology.
- New York University College of Dentistry, in New York, NY: Doctor of Dental Surgery.
- St. Barnabas Hospital (affiliated w/ Cornell Medical Center) in the Bronx, NY: post-graduate degree in General Practice Residency.
- Recognized as Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry: FAGD award.
- Invisalign Certified.
- American Dental Association
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry